Complaint Review: EZInkjets.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
EZInkjets.com
21005 Superior St. Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZInkjets.com dishonest fraudulent company that does NOT live up to its' 100% customer satisfaction Ripoff Chatsworth California

I placed an order with this company in August 2006. I waited several weeks for two inkjets before I called to complain. They assured me that the order was sent but offered to resend the same order. Needless to say the original order never showed and I ended up receiving the inkjets in October 2006, two months after I had placed my order. Once I received them, they were inoperable; toner was leaking out of the cartridge. I called to let them know I needed to send them back and they said they would send me a form for free shipping. A few weeks later I received the form and sent the cartridges back to them by October/November. I've called every month since asking about my refund and every time they said they would send it in a week or two. I still haven't received my refund. When I call now, they tell me that they are undergoing litigation and their funds are frozen. If that's the case, the company needs to shut down and stop supplying shoddy cartridges and horrible customer service. I feel like I've been duped and this company needs to pay up. Of course they are not registered with the BBB but there have been over 700 complaints about the same things I am writing about. The BBB has issued them a big fat "F" and they so rightly deserve that rating. Please do not buy anything from this company. If you do, it's at your own risk.

Elizabeth
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZInkjetscom/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZInkjetscom-dishonest-fraudulent-company-that-does-NOT-live-up-to-its-100-customer-sat-242341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZInkjets.com