Complaint Review: EZINKJETS.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 26, 2007

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
EZINKJETS.com
21005 Superior Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZINKJETS.com Ripoff I have been ripped-off Chatsworth California

*Author of original report: Items received

Order placed for cartridges on 1/7/07. Credit card was charged for full amount on 1/8/07. Company confirmed my order and gave shipping date of 1/8/07 via US Postal First Class.

Received e-mail from Co. on 1/29/07 stating that there have been problems with some shipments and that shipment will be made on 1/29/07 via US Postal First Class. Arrival time was given as 3 to 5 days.

Received another e-mail staing that my order in fact was shipped on 1/29/07.

To this date (2/17/07) I have not received my order.
All my inquiries to the company only got automated responses. When I finally got thru on the phone the operator stated that my order was shipped (on 1/29/07).
Countless e-mail and phone calls resulted in automated messages only and stating only receipt of my messages.
My credit card was charged by: Christina and Co. 805-624-2778 CA. rather than by EZINK. I think this is strange.
I believe I have been scammed.

Herman
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2007 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZINKJETScom/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZINKJETScom-Ripoff-I-have-been-ripped-off-Chatsworth-California-236187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZINKJETS.com

AUTHOR: Herman - (U.S.A.)

After 7 weeks and two prior bogus shipping dates from the company I finally received my cartridges on 2/23/07.
The order was received in good shape and was mailed via USPS Priority Mail. The cartridges look ok (generic - made in China filled with ink from US - so the package states).
Since I was out of ink and had to order/install cartridges from another company I have not yet tried the product.
I wish the Co. would have been honest with their shipping dates and the cause of the delay. It would have saved a lot of frustation on my part.