aroused

• Submitted: Fri, February 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 02, 2007

• Reported By:Carmi Illinois
EZInkjets.com
21005 Superior St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

EZInkjets.com ripoff paid for printer ink never got it Chatsworth California

I had order ink for my dell printer online, back in 08/09/06 they send me the wrong ink, I send it back in order to get the right ink that I had ordered, it's been five months never got any thing from this company yet, even though I was promise a full refund, and another time I was promise a check in the mail, and more than one time I was promise to recieve the ink withinm three business days, I made six long distance phone call, but no result.

This company is big rip-off, they will steal your money, every time you order from them, they don't have a toll free 800, they will never respond to any complain that you send to the BBB...

I suggest that all of us get together and ask the federal government to stop this company from doing any kind of business online...they are a hiway robbery,

Wadie
Carmi, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2007 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZInkjetscom/Chatsworth-California-91311/EZInkjetscom-ripoff-paid-for-printer-ink-never-got-it-Chatsworth-California-234136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZInkjets.com