Complaint Review: EZmoney loan

• Phone: 707 219 6791
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

EZmoney loan Don't Do It vallejo California

I needed a loan to help pay out some things for my family, so I tried searching online for a loan which was the worst idea ever. I never tried it before so this is a big lesson learned. This company asked me for $310 for insurance for the loan so I sent what I had. Then they told me they will be on the line with me the whole time until I get the loan which did not happen. I was told that I needed to send in a fee to activat to unsecure loan in order for me to get the loan the same day which cost me $440 so I said if I had this money, I would not need a loan and was promised this was the last step in getting the loan. I came up with the money and each time I had to go through western union and send it to a name they give. After this was done I asked about the loan and they told me my credit was not good enough to get a loan so in order for me to boost up my credit I have to pay $500. I came up with it and did wht I was asked to do then it was a problem with my name. They told me I needed to redo the transaction and to put my middle inishal which was another $500. After that they told my I had to pay the taxes on the loan and it was $878 inwhich I didn't have and was told they would take $500 and when the man named Ben got back to me, he said he couldn't finish the transaction without me paying the rest of the taxes which is $378 and if he hold my application it would be $50 a day. I was loanded the $500 and now I am out of $2,225.00 for believing them. During these transactions, I was being told I will be getting all the money I paid into it right back and it's a guarantee loan after all my questions. I wish and pray these people get caught and do time for what they are doing to families. I owe people now and I even pawned things just to get a loan through these people and now I'm in debt because of these jerks...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZmoney-loan/vallejo-California-94950/EZmoney-loan-Dont-Do-It-vallejo-California-1065887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZmoney loan