Complaint Review: ezmoneyloans

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: pat — Lansing Michigan
ezmoneyloans
, Select State/Province USA

ezmoneyloans clarence hargrett paid almost $1,000 to secure a loan for $2,000 florida

they promised me $2,500 loan but had to send money western union.  I stupidly did it and then they wanted more money because my credit score was low.  I told them no and asked for my money back and they said no.  The one person I spoke to said he was from the IRS - could hardly speak english (should have been my first clue) and told me if I didn't pay the additional money to raise my credit score that I would never get social security benefits when I am eligible.  Boy was I taken.  All I want is my money back.

I also have the western unionr receipts where I sent them the money and they even gave me a tracking number in which I would receive my money through western union. I have also received calls from Fast Track Loans and they also wanted money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ezmoneyloans/Select-StateProvince/ezmoneyloans-clarence-hargrett-paid-almost-1000-to-secure-a-loan-for-2000-florida-1072167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ezmoneyloans