Complaint Review: ezpaydaycash

• Reported By: Alix — Portsmouth Virginia
ezpaydaycash
16 Elton Ave 8, Las Vegas, NV 89107 Internet USA

EZPaydaycash. They cheat even if you detect their scam. Las Vegas Nevada

I borrowed eight hundred dollars through ezpay in the fall of 2012.  It wouldn't go through on the npay back the next month or over a long haul--I said the next month--we had a big check coming in and were going to be able to take care of a number of things--there was no way I'd ever pay the kind of interest and fees that would be involved paying it the other way.

We needed the money  as a consequence of my health problems and the bills we've accumulated, which are insane and out of control, and in the last few months I have been dealing with numerous health problems--we have been treading water as far as keeping the household running.  I've been very ill and my husband has had an incredible amount on his shoulders.  So it took us some time to realize this company has been removing money from our account every month and that we have paid back probably twice what we borrowed from them.

I'm so disgusted I could choke--I feel so utterly taken advantage of.  When I called today and explained what happened, the man with whom I spoke basically said, "Too bad--you should have noticed."  I told him we wanted to pay off whatever remainder they had contrived next month, which he graciously allowed, but I can't believe they can get away with this, especially in light of the fact that I did not agree to this arrangement--in fact, had specified that I wanted to pay off immediately the next month.

How am I supposed to go about proving this?  And just writing this letter has exhausted me...I'm not well, and don't have energy to have to fight this.

Can they get away with this?  Is there anything I can do?  I honestly knew they seemed seedy, but we were so desperate at the time...they clearly take advantage of desperate people; often, probably, ill people with medical  bills, or other un-  fortunate circumstances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ezpaydaycash/internet/EZPaydaycash-They-cheat-even-if-you-detect-their-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1062322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ezpaydaycash