Complaint Review: ezsavr

• Updated: Mon, November 29, 2010

• Reported By: RON — S. ABINGTON TWP. Pennsylvania United States of America
ezsavr
Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

ezsavr ezsavr.com charged my phone bill $14.95. I contacted them and they cancelled the account. this month I got another bill for $14.95. My phone company said they eould take the charges off when they recieved a cred Internet, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: EZSavr Customer Service

In my october phone bill I recieved a charge of $14.95 from enhanced billing service for email service. I called  800-460-0078 and told them that I did not order any service. they gave me a cancelation #257939707. This month I got another $14.95 on my phone bill , called the 800 number and got sombody that did not speek very good english and I could'nt under stand them. It sounded like they were saying the same thin over and over, My phone company says that they will cancel the charges when they get credit. what a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2010 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ezsavr/Internet-Pennsylvania-/ezsavr-ezsavrcom-charged-my-phone-bill-1495-I-contacted-them-and-they-cancelled-the-ac-665194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ezsavr

EZSavr Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (USA)

EZsavr provides its subscribers with exclusive discounts and Cash Back purchases made from their favorite online retailers. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices. We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-201-7753 or online at http://ezsavr.com/support.cfm. Im confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

EZSavr Customer Service