• Report: #520816

Complaint Review: EZSVER RW ID055281282

• Submitted: Fri, November 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: jms — Oakland New Jersey Virgin Islands (US)
EZSVER RW ID055281282
Internet, Maryland United States of America

EZSVER RW ID055281282 Unauthorized credit card charges by EZSVER.com linked to Pro Flowers purchase. Internet, Maryland

In May of this year I ordered flowers for Mother's Day from ProFlowers.  when the charge for Pro Flowers appeared on my bill so did acharge for EZSVER.

Lot going on in my life then.  Thought it was a charge for something else I had ordered on a payment plan.

This month the light finally dawned.  Looked up the EZSVER on line.  Found a long list of complaints about unauthorized charges by EZSVER linked to a ProFlowers purchase.

Good bye Proflowers.  Won't be ordering from you again.  You did not have my permission to release my credit card information to anyone.  also reported EZSVER to my credit card company.  I want my money back and your hand out of my wallet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZSVER-RW-ID055281282/Internet-Maryland-/EZSVER-RW-ID055281282-Unauthorized-credit-card-charges-by-EZSVERcom-linked-to-Pro-Flower-520816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZSVER RW ID055281282