Complaint Review: ezycashgifts

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Jim — Clearwater Florida
ezycashgifts

ezycashgifts Low-cast gifting, Internet

I joined this program because I was looking for a reliable low-cost gifting program to promote. When I first joined at the $5 level, I could not download the products (bonuses) listed for that level. I sent an inquiry to support about this, which was not answered. I also sent several notes to my sponsor, which were also not answered. I sent another inquiry to support, and the email was returned as "undeliverable". I tried another inquiry to ADMIN@ezycashgifts.com with the same result. I will be deleting my account next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ezycashgifts/internet/ezycashgifts-Low-cast-gifting-Internet-1042754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ezycashgifts