Complaint Review: F. B. I. (U.S. Gov-)

• Submitted: Wed, July 03, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 04, 2002

• Reported By:White City Or
F. B. I. (U.S. Gov-)
Washinton D.C. & U.S. Washington D.C., Washington U.S.A.

FBI & US Gov ongoing abuse ripoff and corruption on the internet. Washington, DC

*0: FBI abuse

*Consumer Comment: Could you be a bit more specific?

It is the fact that we have a corrupt and abusive FBI that is everpresent on the internet. That includes Yahoo Games. Why, you may ask. I say because they have little in the way of character or restraint of law. Though most of these agents that I have been experiencing, are not very bright; they feel quite at liberty to overrun any citizens rights or any laws or rules of conduct.

They believe that they can and will do what ever they choose and to whomever they choose. I find it also to be a fole of the FBI to subvirt those who might expose government corruption; something which the FBI is up to and over their heads in (that is all forms of gov corruption.

They believe that we can cirtainly do nothing about this and perhaps we can't right now but we do need to be aware of the problem and to contiplate some course of action. We should also make sure that any and all government officials are made aware of these ongoing FBI behaviors.

Dave
white city, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2002 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/F-B-I-US-Gov-/Washington-DC-Washington-2002/FBI-US-Gov-ongoing-abuse-ripoff-and-corruption-on-the-internet-Washington-DC-23969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F. B. I. (U.S. Gov-)

#1 0

FBI abuse

AUTHOR: - ()

Yes - am plagued by FBI hackers. These are abusive goons who feel at liberty to invade anyone's internet and do whatever they choose. I have inherrited this problem by my efforts to expose Gov- and corporate corruption (VIAD Corp. aka Trravlers Express. FBI up to their necks in most Gov- corruption and feel they have the right to abuse any powerrs granted to them to protect there own corruption.

Could you be a bit more specific?

AUTHOR: Michele - ()

What are you talking about? Yahoo? What agents? Did I miss something here?

successfully