Complaint Review: fLAGSHIP MERCHANT SERVICES

• Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: Karen — Frisco Texas United States of America
fLAGSHIP MERCHANT SERVICES
20 City Square Charlestown, Massachusetts United States of America

fLAGSHIP MERCHANT SERVICES THEY LIED AND DID NOT HONOR THEIR AGREEMENT. tHEY WOULD NOT RETURN MY CALLS OR CANCEL THE ACCOUNT, tHEY ARE BILLING MY ACCOUNT FOR SERVIVES i DID NOT GET. Charlestown, Massachusetts

I signed up for their services the first of Jan 2011.I was told by Amanda that someone would call to activate my credit card machine in 24 hrs. No one ever called me. I called them back and was told Amanda was the only person who could help me. I have left Amanda 3 messages to call me. After 2 weeks of no response I called to cancel my account and find another company who could provided this service. I was again told only Amanda could cancel this service and I again left her a message. again no response. I called today Feb 3 2011 to make sure account was canceled. It was not and the charges would be hitting my bank today. They said I called too late to stop fees. Again Amanda was not there. they said she was on vacation. I still dont kno wif this account is canceled and how much they are charging me. I never recieved a copy of the contract that I was promised. This is not a proper way to do business and please dont even start with these people. Now I have to start all over with the process. I reported them to BBB. and will continue to tell everyone I know how crooked they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fLAGSHIP-MERCHANT-SERVICES/Charlestown-Massachusetts-02129/fLAGSHIP-MERCHANT-SERVICES-THEY-LIED-AND-DID-NOT-HONOR-THEIR-AGREEMENT-tHEY-WOULD-NOT-RE-689812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fLAGSHIP MERCHANT SERVICES