Complaint Review: fabhomecomingdresses

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Tisha — Florissant Missouri
Internet China

fabhomecomingdresses Poor quality dress and only offered $30 reimbursment Internet

On March 6, 2013 I ordered my daughter Prom dress (prom was on April 26, 2013)  from www.fabhomecomingdresses.com the cost including taxes was $207.95. The dress was to be delivered by April 13, 2013. The dress did not arrive on the 13th of April. I emailed the company and no one returned my email.  I then contacted paypal to request a refund and they did an investigation.

So on April 20th (while paypal was investigating) I purchased another dress at the mall for my daughter to where to her senior Prom. Then on April 24, 2013 the dress arrived, but it was poor quality. The stitching was coming aloose from the top of the dress and also the stitching was sticking out on different parts of the dress including the split. I could tell it was a rushed job!

Then paypal sent me a email stating that they was closing the case because the dress was delivered. I asked paypal to reopen the case because of the poor quality of the dress and I had to purchase another dress for my daughter to wear. Fabhomecomingdresses then responded and said they would only refund me $30.00. My daughter never wore the dress, I offered to send it back, I even sent them a Prom picture of my daughter in the mall bought dress.

This place have been a nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fabhomecomingdresses/internet/fabhomecomingdresses-Poor-quality-dress-and-only-offered-30-reimbursment-Internet-1049172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fabhomecomingdresses