• Submitted: Sat, October 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: 8383 — Toronto Ontario
5 ELM AVENUE TORONTO, Ontario Canada

Fabian Garzon only cares about one thing, Money.  He has no creative talent nor does he care about his reputation.  His invoice which I have has proof clearly saying the following:

1. We will shoot indoors and outdoors (outdoor shoot which did not happen bc he kept delaying)
  2. You will be provided with final images fully edited for web purposes (I received only 1 image and not all of them)
  3. Rental Equipment Cost - 300.00 (Why this is in the invoice I don't know its not a clients responsibility for your business expenses)
  4. Production - 350.00
  5. Post Production - 350.00

What kind of business owner or who apparently shoots "celebrities" doesn't own his own equipment and has to rent it?  I paid $1,000 dollars up front and he only edited 1 Photo and on top of it when I asked him for the photos on a CD he said for any files I would have to pay an extra $2,500.00.  He never disclosed this to me upfront and even after I when I asked him to edit my photos he says "I usually charge $90.00 per hour to edit photos.  What happend to disclosing these facts before I paid you the money up front you crook?   His invoice clearly says he would provide
    "Final images fully edited" I clearly told him which images I wanted edited in the email which I also have documented but he purposely edited the WRONG pictures to piss me off.  So basically to sum everything up this sneaky crook charged me $1,000.00 to basically have 1 edited photo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FABIAN-GARZON-PHOTOGRAPHY/TORONTO-Ontario-M4W1N1/FABIAN-GARZON-STUDIOS-FABIAN-GARZON-SCAMMER-CROOK-TORONTO-Ontario-1093048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FABIAN GARZON PHOTOGRAPHY