Complaint Review: fabritech

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Maryann H. — Medford New Jersey
fabritech
218 little falls rd. suite 2 cedar grove, New Jersey USA

fabritech Sleepys sold me a mattress protector that failed and finally 7 months later want to replace it with me PAYING FOR SHIPPING-AGAIN- cedar grove New Jersey

I purchased 2 mattress sets for my children ages 5 and 8.  It was my 5 year olds first mattress.  The sleepys rep sold me on the fabritech mattress protector.  I asked him about accidents and spills.  He said nothing gets through these protectors and if you buy it now then your mattress is protected and warrantied.  Well the first week my child had an accident.  It went through the mattress protector and onto her brand new mattress.

She was so upset and I told her that we are covered and will get a new mattress.  Well it is now April and finally Sleepys offered us a replacement.  However, they want me to pay $100.00 for delivery.  I already paid delivery the first time around.  This is in no way my fault or my 5 year old childs fault (She is now 6 by the way).  How in the world is that good business.  How is that fair business.  I believe that Fabritech should pay the shipping because their product failed.  Why should I have to pay for their mistake.

I feel that someone other then me should pay for this.  Either Fabritech or Sleepys.

A very unhappy customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fabritech-/cedar-grove-New-Jersey-07009/fabritech-Sleepys-sold-me-a-mattress-protector-that-failed-and-finally-7-months-later-wa-1137735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fabritech