Complaint Review: Face To Face Technologies, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, August 23, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 23, 2009

• Reported By: Debbie — WEST BEND Wisconsin USA
Face To Face Technologies, Inc.
P.O. BOX 1060 KITTREDGE, Colorado United States of America

Face To Face Technologies, Inc. FACE OFF,INC I was gullible the day two young men going door to door selling magazine subscriptions walked into my gargage and now I am $63.00 poorer with no magazine. KITTREDGE Colorado

I believed two young men when they came to my house selling magazine subscriptions claiming it would help them earn points for their college education and bought a subscription for $63.00.  It has been 8-weeks and I have not received my magazine.  I decided to go on line and find out what there was to learn about Face to Face Technologies.  Needless to say I found out I was ripped-off.  After reading report after report about others who have been scammed by this company I don't feel it is worth my time and effort to even try to contact them, as it will not get me my money back.  I learned a valuable leason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Face-To-Face-Technologies-Inc/KITTREDGE-Colorado-80457/Face-To-Face-Technologies-Inc-FACE-OFFINC-I-was-gullible-the-day-two-young-men-going-do-484328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Face To Face Technologies, Inc.