Complaint Review: Facebook , Facebook.com

• Updated: Thu, September 23, 2010

• Reported By: David — Port Jefferson Station New York United States of America
Facebook , Facebook.com
1601 S California Ave Palo Alto,, California United States of America

Facebook , Facebook.com Facebook Disabled my account without specific cause or reason! Palo Alto,, California

*Consumer Suggestion: FACEBOOK NAZIS ARE A PAIN IN EVERYBODY'S BACK TODAY

*Consumer Comment: No reason?

Facebook has disabled my account giving a specific reason.  In multiple emails they have given no specific reason as to what I have done wrong.  they did not state which specific incident, prompted by account being disabled. Facebook also baits users to get their account disabled by encouraging actions that will get their accounts disabled.

Their warning system is not functional,because just the mere fact that a warning message has been displayed can be a  reason for a user's account becoming disabled. Facebook gives no specific rules( limits on friend requests, posts and comments per day) which users can not help being confused. Users cannot be expected to follow rules that they ever heard of.
Facebook is a big company, and there is not one customer service number to handle all their complaints.  Thousands of other users also have the same problem and having their accounts disabled without cause or reason.

I would like to have my account reactivated and receive an apology for deliberately baiting users to get their accounts disabled.

globalli43@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Facebook-Facebookcom/Palo-Alto-California-94301/Facebook-Facebookcom-Facebook-Disabled-my-account-without-specific-cause-or-reason-Pa-631040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Facebook , Facebook.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FACEBOOK NAZIS ARE A PAIN IN EVERYBODY'S BACK TODAY

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

WELL, I HAD THREE ACCOUNTS DISABLED BY FACEBOOK --- AND THEY EVEN WENT SO FAR AS TO CHANGE THE PASSWORDS ON MY E-NAIL ACCOUNTS THAT WERE ASSOCIATED WITH MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS.

I KNOW THAT I DID NOT PAY FOR THEM.

I NEVER GOT A WARNING EITHER.

I HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHAT I DID.

ACCOUNT #1- I POSTED A LINK TO THE 1933 GERMAN HEALTHCARE BILL WHICH IS THE SAME ONE THAT THE DEMOCRATS HERE WANTED AND GOT PASSED. THIS GERMAN HEALTHCARE BILL IS ALSO KNOWN AS "THE FINAL SOLUTION."  IT IS WHAT HITLER USED TO GENOCIDE THE JEWISH AND ROMA AND SLAVIC PEOPLE AND IT DID A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER TERRIBLE THINGS TOO. GOOGLE IT AND YOU WILL SEE.

ACCOUNT #2 - I CHANGED INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS. FACEBOOK DID NOT RECOGNIZE THE NEW IP ADDRESS AND TOTALLY WIPED MY PROFILE FROM THEIR WEB SITE.

ACCOUNT #3 - LASTED LESS THAN 24 HOURS. I HAD POSTED NOTHING ON IT. AGAIN, THEY GAVE THE EXCUSE THAT THEY COULD NOT RECOGNIZE MY IP ADDRESS AND DISABLED MY ACCOUNT.

I THINK I GET THE MESSAGE.

ALL I POSTED WAS LINKS TO HISTORY AND CURRENT NEWS SITES.

I HAD TO COMPLETELY REINSTALL MY OPERATING SYSTEM ON MY LAPTOP BECAUSE OF ALL THE MALWARE IT GOT FROM FACEBOOK AND I HAD STATE OF THE ART ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS ON MY COMPUTER TOO.

FACEBOOK IS A YUPPIE TECH SCAM.

THEY DID YOU A FAVOR TO PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING RIPPED  OFF ON THEIR SITE.

I THINK THEIR HACKERS BROKE INTO MY COMPUTER AND STOLE DATA FROM MY HARD DRIVE  --PROBABLY EVERYONE STUPID ENOUGH TO PARTICIPATE...

No reason?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Facebook did not disable your account for absolutely no reason and you know it.  You're just not sharing it here.

Are you aware that they don't actually need a reason anyway?