Complaint Review: factory outlet store

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: DEL — Salem Alabama
factory outlet store
Brooklyn, New York USA

I purchased a gps online. In the process of checking shipping prices I searched for the price of 1 day shipping. I did not intend to purchace and immediately checked free delivery which should have deleted the 1 day.

After checking my receipt I discovered the 1 day charge. I immediately attempted to call the company headquarters. not being successful I then sent an e-mail. this was done in a timely manner.

I finally got through to a voice from a "human" being. I was told that I would receive a call the next day concerning my plight.

No call.

On the second day I called and spent over one hour trying to get through to someone in the US. yes, they outsource. Am I now really suspicious? You bet.

After another hour plus I finally got hold of the NY office. the person, Kia, stated that there would not be any refund of my $69 shipping fee.

I asked for the name of the CEO and was told they couldn't give it out. Public record, yes. She told me to go to the website. Off on another "wild goose" chase. No info on website.

Called Kia back. guess what? she goes to the websight after putting me on hold for 5 mins. and comes back with a story that they had taken the info down. she said I would have to go to public records. Is this wonderful PR? Hell no.

I will now persue many avenues of recorse.

Better Business Bureau

Atty. Gen of the states of Oregon and NY.

twitter and tweet

It will not be a short list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/factory-outlet-store/Brooklyn-New-York-/factory-outlet-store-STONEWALLED-ACCESSTO-SUPERVISOR-OR-CEO-CONCERNING-OVERCHARGE-OF-SHIP-1128236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on factory outlet store