Complaint Review: fafsa.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 20, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: PO Box 544 — 86002 Arizona
Internet USA

fafsa.com FAFSA is a total scam and waste of precious time internet

I searched out FAFSA and the first google hit was an ad. I did not notice it was an ad for a scam website until an hour later when I was done putting in all of my information. It then proceeded to tell me there were problems with my application and I needed to pay like $80(at least) to get it fixed. What a crock of s**t and a waste of my time!!!!! You want to go to the .gov website and save the hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fafsacom/internet/fafsacom-FAFSA-is-a-total-scam-and-waste-of-precious-time-internet-1060713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fafsa.com