Complaint Review: Fairwinds Credit Union

• Phone: 407.277.5045
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Fairwinds Credit Union Ridiculous fees I guess? Winter Park Florida

Today 5/7/13 I went in to finally make the switch from Bank of America to Fairwinds. I have had an account with them for about 4 months, but haven't used it other than my initial deposit. I was aware of the monthly fee if certain criteria were not met.

The account was opened with an initial balance of $250, I used it one time to pay for gas in the amount of $45. Well today when I went in, I was informed my account was forwarded to the collections department for being $10 in the negative. I asked for information of how the balance had went so low because there was no way the fees would have caused this.

I am clearly done with this bank. They offered no resolution to the issue, and had a very poor attitude about the whole situation. I will patiently wait for a written answer from them because the teller was no help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fairwinds-Credit-Union/Winter-Park-Florida-32708/Fairwinds-Credit-Union-Ridiculous-fees-I-guess-Winter-Park-Florida-1049125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fairwinds Credit Union