Complaint Review: fairy tale wedding store

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Renee — gurnee Illinois United States of America
fairy tale wedding store
2050 beavercreek rd ste. 101 pmb 316 oregon city, Oregon United States of America

fairy tale wedding store took my money a month ago and now 5 weeks later no packageand no response by email or phone! oregon city, Oregon

I ordered some Nightmare Before Christmas items on August 2nd for my October wedding and my money was taken out of my account within a week but now over a month later I still don't have my package! I have sent probably 20 emails in the last 3 weeks and only gotten one response stating that my emails must have gone to spam since this was first email they had recieved. They said they would look up my order and get back to me. That was 2 weeks ago. They will not respond to my emails and have never answered their phone or returned my calls. I am so dissapointed I wanted these unique items for my wedding and I have paid for them. I want my order or my money back! I have filed a complaint with the BBB against them they allready have 17 others against them and only 3 have been settled. How can they still b in business what a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fairy-tale-wedding-store/oregon-city-Oregon-97045-4301/fairy-tale-wedding-store-took-my-money-a-month-ago-and-now-5-weeks-later-no-packageand-no-938253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fairy tale wedding store