comfort

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By:Hollywood California
Falcon Kennels Aleica And Derick Davis
PO Box 93 Falcon, Missouri U.S.A.

Falcon Kennels Aleica And Derick Davis Sells Bad English Bulldogs with Gentic Defects and Parvo Falcon Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Great Breeder

*Consumer Comment: Stupidity

*General Comment: Ridiculous

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: FALCON KENNELS SALES HAPPY HEALTHY PRE-SPOILED PUPPIES!!

Please rethink your choice of buying a puppy from this place!!
My Bulldog puppy that I paid good money for came to me sick with PARVO and had RED MANGE which is passed down from the mother or father.

Not only that she was underweight only weighing 6lbs at 8 weeks old and my vet says that she was straved.
Not fair for puppies that depend on their owners to feed them.
They sure dont look like they have missed a meal.

After trying to save this puppy she died a week later.
My kids was heart broken. This was their Birthday present and being a single parent it wasnt easy for me to come up with the money for a Bulldog puppy.
Now I had to come up with 899.63 to pay the vet bills.

When I contacted Aleica to let her know about this she had nothing to say but that the puppy wasnt sick when she had her. But within 24 hours this puppy was already at the vets office hooked up to IVs.

Her so called Guarantee.. Well she wont stand behind it. I have since been in touch with 2 other people that got Bulldog puppies from this same litter that theres died as well from PARVO.

Do not buy from this PUPPY MILL BREEDER.!!!

Please if you have had any problems with your new puppy from them let the whole world know what type of people that they are
They only care about the $$$$
Once they have your money they wont help you out at all.

I dont see how they can sleep at night.

Terry
Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Falcon-Kennels-Aleica-And-Derick-Davis/Falcon-Missouri-65470/Falcon-Kennels-Aleica-And-Derick-Davis-Sells-Bad-English-Bulldogs-with-Gentic-Defects-and-279893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Falcon Kennels Aleica And Derick Davis

Great Breeder

AUTHOR: Phyllis Case - (United States of America)

I know this RipOff Report is old but it still comes up when you google the breeder so I want to add my 2 cents. I bought a chihuahua from this Breeder in Feb 2011 and she is the love of my life. She was extremely healthy when she was shipped to us and you could tell she was raised for the first 8 weeks of her life in a family environment not a kennel. If this Breeder was just after the money - then she would be charging a lot more for her puppies..which are priced 50-75% lower than puppies of the same pedigree..

I am planning on getting another puppy from the Breeder in Feb 2013 and I cannot wait. This Breeder is loving and caring and I will NEVER buy a pup from anyone else.

So whatever happened to your Bulldog I am so sorry -- but it has nothing to do with the Breeder you bought him from ... she rocks !!!

Phyllis Case
Simsbury, CT

Stupidity

AUTHOR: NJ-buyer - (United States of America)

About three years ago I purchased a silky terrier from Aleica and Derrick Davis. They were kind with me, and they proved to me that they show so much care for there dogs. After i got my dog about 2 days after a package came in the mail with food, a blanket and a toy along with the paper work.
How could someone who doesn't give a crap about there dogs send extra stuff like food to someone?

The accusation against Aleica and Derrick Davis I believe is false. My handsome silky terrier Champ was the best change in my life. He came so clean, healthy, active. He made my home his home in a matter of seconds. My silky terrier Champ even today is a healthy as he can be. He eats well, he drinks well, he is very active.

If you have any questions you can email me, (((ROR redacted)))

I can't believe anyone would make up a story about a dog like that,they are living creatures, don't make fun of their lives like that.

Seriously guys don't ruin someones reputation like that, Aleica and Derrick Davis are one of the few people you can actually get healthy dogs from.

Don't mess with someone's life like that, show some respect.

And it seems to me, the person who wrote the original report was only interested in their "good money", you should be ashamed of yourself for being an a*hole.

#3 General Comment

Ridiculous

AUTHOR: freddieswife - (United States of America)

This is the most ridiculous, petty, nonsensical rant I have ever seen.  I believe that if your complaint was truly a VALID and TRUE complaint then you would not be making such petty and ridiclous comments, especially concerning their physical apperance.  Cold hard facts would provide more integrity to your argument but as far as I am concerned you have no hard facts to throw out there.  To say that they don't look as if they have missed a meal is just silly.  An ADULT with a true "complaint" could find something more meaningful to say.

I have always known Aleica and Derrick Davis to take amazing care of their pets.  They provide a loving home for their pups until such time that another loving home can be found for them.  They spoil and love their pups unconditionally.  I do not believe for a moment that Aleica or Derrick ever purposely sold a sick pup.  Nor do I believe that they would not uphold their health guarantee.

And I ask, if the pup looked SO sickly and was at the vet within 24 hours of you buying it, why did you purchase it?!?  Surely you at least SAW the pup beforehand and I'm sure that if it looked sickly at all or was underweight or underfed then you would've thought twice about spending "so much money."  I also find it very hard to believe that you contacted two other families that purchased pups from the same litter, especially when they sell to people all over the country.  And you got their contact information how?

This attack on their professionalism is completely ridiculous.  These are harsh accusations and I cannot see how you could possibly sleep at night after making up such lies.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

FALCON KENNELS SALES HAPPY HEALTHY PRE-SPOILED PUPPIES!!

AUTHOR: Aleica Davis - (U.S.A.)

This is a complete LIE !!! So I would like to take a minute to Clarify this situation I have never Spoken with this person nor Sold her one of my Female English Bulldogs.

As we all know if this was true they would have posted Current Phone numbers or a current email address a Registration Paper,Copy of their Health Certificate with my name but there is nothing available as this is a Fake Customer!!!So this report is nothing but Lies !!! We have had NO COMPLAINTS on our BULLDOGS at all only raving REVIEWS !!!

I know this for a FACT I have only decided to ever allow 3 of my Female English Bulldogs to be adopted into Families as I have decided to keep my other females out of all of my litters.

I know that the three Families that placed my Girls into Great Loving homes call often to Thank me for such Great Loving and Healthy Bulldogs.

I can offer References to the 3 Families who we have allowed to adopt our 3 Girls and we can provide Numerous References from people who we have allowed to adopt our Male Bulldogs.

I have NEVER sold a bad Bulldog or Puppy in the past. I offer a 6 Month Genetic Health Guarantee and I would back it 100% that is for sure.

I personally drive 2 hours one way to one of the BEST Bulldog Vets in the state of Missouri.My Vet was completely SHOCKED BY this Report as he has seen all of my Adults and my Puppies so he has seen the EXCELLENT QUALITY OF OUR BULLDOGS FIRST HAND.He Stated he would be more then HAPPY to give a Reference on me and my Dogs.

We know for a fact who has left us this Report it is another Breeder in our area.I had to hire a Lawyer before over this Breeder.

This Breeder left us false Reports on Puppyfind. Thankfully they were removed as Puppyfind makes the Customer provide proof and they had NONE as all they told were only LIES just like this Report is also.It is sad to me that on Rip Off Report you can Post any Review and they dont care if it is True or False. It is Sad to me that another Breeder would take time away from their Kennel,Puppies to type nothing but LIES !!

I have each and every puppy checked prior to listing and selling them.They all go to the Vets at least two times prior to leaving me. I treat all of my Customers as I would want to be treated and my Reviews show it that is for sure.You can view them on Puppyfind or on my website at www.falconkennels.com. My Customers usually say that I go ABOVE and BEYOND all of their EXPECTATIONS !! THAT IS MY GOAL !!

I dont feel it is fair to post any names on this site as I know how it felt to see my name on here.I will be more then Happy to be contacted at anytime as I can provide 2 Un Associated Vet References.They each will be more then Happy to state we have NEVER had any Cases of MANGE or PARVO in our KENNEL.I will be Happy to show proof of our Lawyer that is representing us in this matter.I also can provide NUMEROUS References from Past Customers!!!

I spend all of my time with my Puppies and Customers as it shows. Please dont believe these LIES and dont hesitate to call me with any questions about my Puppies or this Report !!! We only Raise HAPPY HEALTHY PRE- SPOILED PUPPIES !!!!

I will be more then Happy to help in any way that I can