Complaint Review: fall creek security

fall creek security
P O BOX 5553 granbury, Texas United States of America

fall creek security tad taylor Unorthodox termination granbury, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Guard fires at resident

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: By the way...

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Worked there

*Consumer Comment: TEND TO BELIEVE

*Consumer Comment: Dealing with Fall Creek Security harrasment

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You guys..

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sigh

*UPDATE Employee: So Delusional

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: There is no law firm, there is no investigation

*UPDATE Employee: The Hearnes talk about being Honest and Lawful, what a joke.,

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: fall creek security tad taylor Unorthodox termination granbury, Texas

I was brought into the fall creek security in Granbury Tx. to work as a patrol officer for a home owners association. After working the first day the owner Ed and manager tad required all employees to remove our batons, our first and most non-lethal defense against suspects. We all removed the batons and continued our week.

we were also told that the vehicle were driving for patrol, a Hyundai accent with a red and blue light with a full siren unit was to be used. We were instructed not to utilize the siren at any time. We were instructed to perform 2 patrols in the vehicle during our 8 hours in the 22 miles of roadway. Between our patrols we were to conduct radar and traffic stops on speeders. According to the Department of Public Safety- Private Security Bureau security is not authorized to have red
and blue lights on their vehicles nor are they authorized to do radar or traffic stops. [continued below]....
..... Not only does the company run with illegal lights and operations, but the employer orders the patrol officers that the only time that they are to be out of the patrol vehicle is when they are going into the gate house.

After working for the company for 32 hours, I was terminated from the company for 2 complaints. The first complaint was from a resident saying that I was carrying my baton, funny part is I left my baton with my wife since she works at night
and walks home from work. Second complaint was a resident saying I was using the lights and siren between 11pm and 1130 and woke up their sick infant. Funny thing about that, I was not on the property or the clock at that time. Since my
shift ended at 11pm and I was in the gate house from 1030pm till 11pm with the next shift officers. The manager Tad
and owner Ed did not review the Video from the gate house to see that I never had my baton on or was in the area when the complaint was made. This goes to show that the company does not care about its employees or clients and will
terminate any employee for any reason.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fall-creek-security/granbury-Texas-/fall-creek-security-tad-taylor-Unorthodox-termination-granbury-Texas-802211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fall creek security

Guard fires at resident

AUTHOR: Toofootball - (USA)

Just want to say that one of the guards for this company shot at a resident of the community.  The guard was arrested and charged.  So be careful what you wish for when you want armed security.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

By the way...

AUTHOR: Blondeatthe gate - (United States of America)

They hire you with out testing or training!! I got my licenced security officer and never trained non took a test. Before I landed that job I was an insurance agent and worked in a deli. They only test you if you are going to have a gun, and while testing Ed gives the answers. Just letting you know.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Worked there

AUTHOR: Blondeatthe gate - (United States of America)

A lot of you guys know me, I was the blonde working the gate for awhile. I tried to treat everyone as if I knew them. Yet, it's I impossible to please everyone. That, i've been through. To my point, and why I am writing and laying it out is my husbands and mine W2. Here it goes, when my husband started in December at almost nine at nite Tad Taylor called him to watch videos upon security, he got paid 110 cash nut didn't get home until 2am. Come to find out Mr.Taylor was drinking and had my husband take him to whataburger. After I stated working, we were both making salary. Mr. Taylor and my husband while on patrol for the nite, Mr.Taylor would make my husband drive him,in the patrol car, to get fastfood,while on the clock. Once, while Mr.Taylor.was having drinks at my house, he made my husband drive him to the guard shack drunk, and made that patrol officer on duty take him home. And even when I worked days, he would have the patrol officer on duty pick him up. Our wages went from salary to hourly with no warning or a slight hint. insted of working two eight hours, I worked four twelves because Mr.Taylor didn't want to come in often called and asked even.TOLD my husband to take his shift. Ed was never there unless to get his check from the harbor. I was fired for apparently buying and using drugs and dating someone in the harbor, mind you, I have a clean background. I never done a drug in my life, I have two kids,why risk it? I was speaking to a resident upon legal matters that happen in public and he witnessed. As for that, Tad fired me and also stated I told three officers he was Gay. Works woek, you are you, don't blame me. So after talking to Ed he said it was my marriage problems. He was shocked.when my husband said there wasn't any and confused as why he thought that. Well soon he fired my husband for wanting him to lie on a gov doc. My husband just told him what mistake Ed made on it. A week later they offer his job back, he said go f**k your self :). My point.....lying no good people!!! You guys are correct!

TEND TO BELIEVE

AUTHOR: SheilaAnn - (United States of America)

I am a homeowner in an H.O.A. where Fall Creek Securtiy works and I am gonna have to believe the man making the complaint here as my own dealings with this company have shown me that they are dishonest and enjoy trying to bully people. I have seent this with my own eyes therefore i believe what this person is saying is more than likely true. How about the fact that Tad Taylor argued with a convenience strore that he could wear his gun in and would not remove it until the sherriffs department made him. Sorry Hearnes but you are not fooling me. I have seen the way you run your business and it is less than proffesional. You sir are the joke and are living up to that reputation.

Dealing with Fall Creek Security harrasment

AUTHOR: SheilaAnn - (United States of America)

I am a homeowner in a community where Fall Creek Security works. I have filed my own complaint here and would like you to read it. I have noticed they have an extreme turnover of employees. Every week there are new guards. This leads me to believe your complaint as well as others. I have been singled out as I called them on a ticket written and showed their confusion with their employees. This must have made Hearns and Taylor angry as nowI am recieving tickets regularly. I would love any info you have. If in fact an attorney has been obtained or any info on this company or these two men would be much appreciated. If this continues I mat have to obtainmy own counsel. I own my home here and I am not going anywhere. I refuse to be harrased by a bunch of wanna be cops that could not make it on an actual police force and love to throw around any power they think they may have. They have been very dishonest and I intend to prove this. Thank you for anything you can offer.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You guys..

AUTHOR: shhwhat - (United States of America)

THE HARBOR HAS TEXAS ROAD RIGHTS OVER THE HARBOR THAT MEANS TICKETS AND LIGHTS CAN BE USED.ONLY THE POLICE CAN COME OUT IF CALLED THEY HAVE NO RIGHT WITHIN THE HARBOR. YOU GUYS NEED TO GET IT STRAIGHT AND TALK TO THE HOA. I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING UNTIL MRS.WRIGHT POINTED OUT THE FACT!!

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sigh

AUTHOR: RH - (USA)

Where are these "so many" complaints and other stories?

All I see are a few disgruntled former employees that were fired for cause and a large volume of posts from you (also fired for cause) simply repeating the same nonsense over and over again.

The crux of your issues stem from your inability to grasp the simple concept of the employee/employer relationship.  As an employee, you are assigned a set of tasks to perform by your employer.  Here in the real world, when you demonstrate an inability to perform these tasks as directed by your employer, the employer will typically sever the employee/employer relationship.  However, you seem to feel that is everyone's fault but your own that you were incapable of performing your duties and were fired as a result.

We are not talking rocket science here, you failed at being a non-commissioned, sit in a guard shack, walk around the property and fill out a daily report security officer.  You can not get a much easier job than this and you failed at it and were fired because of your failure.  In spite of that, you expect everyone that sees your disjointed rantings and accusations to believe you are the victim who did nothing wrong.

So Delusional

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

If I am so Delusional, then please, tell the world why so many have the same complaints of Fall Creek Security, the Hearnes, and Tad Taylor?

If I am some nut, some delusional weirdo, then why do so many, whom have never met, have the same story......

The Crux of the Case is, just that, so many, whom have never met, have so many of the same complaints. They share so much of the same story.

Tell the World of your business dealings, you see, so many complaints have been filed, that the more you object, the guiltier you look.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company

There is no law firm, there is no investigation

AUTHOR: RH - (USA)

The truth?  What we have here are the rantings of a former employee that was incapable of performing the simple tasks he was assigned to perform in the course of his employment with our company.

You have been announcing for months now that a "law firm" has been retained and that there has been a litany of complaints filed against Fall Creek Security through the PSB.  Neither of these claims are true and simply reinforces the now rather obvious fact that you are a delusional individual that is deriving a measure of depraved satisfaction in making up stories to tell people on the internet in a vain attempt to deny your failure as a responsible individual capable of following simple directions and performing the simple tasks that had been assigned to you.

As I told you in response to your many, delusional ranting emails you sent to our company, you should consider seeking professional help to help overcome your issues and rejoin the rest of us here in the world of reality.  And again, I encourage you to work on the principals of self responsibility and acceptance of your limitations as an individual so that you will be able to overcome your fixation on transferring the blame of your failures from yourself, where it belongs, to those around you.  Your continued allegations are baseless and have no merit and will be easily identified as such by anyone that may actually read your delusional tirades on this website.

The Hearnes talk about being Honest and Lawful, what a joke.,

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Being Lectured by the Hearnes about being honest is a joke. The same as Tad Taylor telling you about a good diet he is on....How many people have you paid with personal checks, how many times did someone work overtime, only to find out , without their knowledge at the time to be working for Heron Security? Speaking of Honesty, what happened in Midland, TX? What happened at Dawson GeoPhysical, and the Faskin Center, oh, I forgot to mention the Petroleum Museum.

Let's talk about knowledge of the Law. How many people do you employ that don't have a Security License? How many complaints does Tad Taylor have on his Card, last count was 36. Why does Fall Creek Security, such a reputable company , employ people who have criminal backgrounds, work under someone else' s  Guard Card. You brought up the Law, let's talk about it. A Law Firm was retained and has been in contact with so many of your former employees, all have horror stories of Fall Creek. Let me guess, your company was so wonderful to work for, they all messed up, failed in their job duties, all within 3 months of employment. Here is the Crux, all of these people do not know each other,so please , Genius Hearne, father of security, tell us, how this can be?, Oh, yes I forgot to Mention, all statements from these people wear sworn, and have been forwarded to the TX DPS, PSB.

Here is the truth, You are nothing but a snake oil salesman,a traveling scam artist who packs up his tent and runs away at the first sign of trouble, as in Midland.

Anyone, and Everyone who has a complaint with Fall Creek Security, Ed Hearne, Tad Taylor, Shout it from the rooftops, let your voice be heard!!!!

This is truly the Pot calling the Kettle Black.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

AUTHOR: RH - (USA)

In order to carry a baton of any type as a security officer in Texas you must:

1. Be certified in it's use through either the authorized manufacturer's training program or through instruction by a state licensed instructor at an approved facility such as a state licensed training academy.

2. Furnish proof that you license is current and valid.

3. Have the permission of the company you work for to carry a baton.

You did not furnish proof of any baton certification and you did not have permission to carry a baton even if you did possess legal certification to carry one while on duty.  If you are not licensed to carry a baton, under the Texas Penal Code, you are carrying an illegal club and subject to arrest and prosecution.

The use of red and blue emergency lights for the purpose of traffic enforcement on private property, such as within the confines of a privately owned and maintained housing community, is legal under Texas law.  Red and blue lights on non-emergency vehicles may not be activated on public roadways.  The lights and equipment on our patrol vehicle at this location were provided and installed by a licensed Texas Peace Officer that works for an agency in the area.  I am certain he would not have provided this equipment or installed it if it were not legal for use.

You were terminated with cause and have chosen to not provide an honest or accurate accounting of why you were terminated from your position after working for us for only 3 days.

#12 REBUTTAL Individual responds

fall creek security tad taylor Unorthodox termination granbury, Texas

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

A Lawyer has already been retained,I hope all who have a complaint will speak out, shout it from the rooftops,with your pics and proof of Tad Taylor and Ed Hearn and their extreme negligence.

These reports are Vital,

The TX DPS PSB is investigating, I have been assured of that.

I say to all with a complaint with Fall Creek Security,  Shout it from the Roof Tops, Let the world hear you.I have contacted several Media Outlets, and will be speaking in an interview with one next week regarding Fall Creek Security's  hiring and employing persons with criminal  records.

The Law Office retained has stated, All wit complaints, Shout it , let your Voice be heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!