Complaint Review: Falls Farm and Garden

• Reported By: A. N — Stony creek New York
Falls Farm and Garden
1115 Dix av Hudson Falls, New York USA

Falls Farm and Garden Dishonest business practice Hudson Falls New York

I brought a 12,000 wat. deisel generator to falls farm and garden for repaire. They quoted me $4,200.00 for repair which I agreed to. After numerouse getting the runaround for Months numerouse and phone calls, I called and asked for Wade, the salesman. He quickly answered the phone, I voiced my frostrations and he laughingly transfered me to the service department.

The service department then told me the price is now $6,200.00. This is what I get after months of them refusing to communicate. It appears that they intended to keep the machine from the start. These guys are dishonest!!  I also have John Deere Tractor, I now go to Vermont when I need anything done to it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Falls-Farm-and-Garden/Hudson-Falls-New-York-12839/Falls-Farm-and-Garden-Dishonest-business-practice-Hudson-Falls-New-York-1115729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Falls Farm and Garden