Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 24, 2008

• Reported By:Allen Texas
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
10758 Wiles Rd Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation FCCC took my money and did not pay my creditors!! They are now out of business!! Coral Springs Florida

I've been with FCCC for almost 5 years w/o a problem until May of this year.

During my vacation I received a call from my creditor regarding late payment, but FCCC already had drawn my money and I thought as always they are paying late again. When I got home I saw the letter that ADC acquired my account. I've called and all they were able to tell me is that whatever FCCC did before 10/14 they are not responsible. After reading the msg. posted on this site, I asked ADC if FCCC went out of business and they said "Yes."

I thought it was only Sept. payment that FCCC did not pay, but after checking I realized that they also did not pay my August payment. That's $1952 that FCCC kept and did not pay my creditors along with my initial deposit of $950.

I've filed a claim against my bank as ADC rep. for two months of payment. I gave up on initial deposit. Hopefully my bank will help and get it back.

Iris
Allen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Coral-Springs-Florida-33076/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-FCCC-took-my-money-and-did-not-pay-my-creditors-The-1034134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation