Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:Bells Tennessee
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
4850 N State Road 7 Suite G-104 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation they took my money and did not pay my creditors Lauderdale Lakes Florida

I have been in a program with Family Credit Counseling Corporation right at 5 years. All went well, until recently. They skipped payments and have apparently split with 1244.00 dollars I payed them, but has not been payed to my credit card company!! Something needs to be done as I am apparently only one of many people this has happened to! I have worked really hard to pay them 640.00 per month to pay off my debt, and now this happens. It makes me furious and really sick!! There is no way of contacting FCCC that I can find, as a new company has taken over.

Dana
Bells, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33319/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-they-took-my-money-and-did-not-pay-my-creditors-Laude-382889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation