Complaint Review: Family Dollar/ store mgm Kevin and DM Don Matson

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Robert Reid — Charlotte North Carolina
Family Dollar/ store mgm Kevin and DM Don Matson
500 Alpha street, Charlotte N.C Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Family Dollar/ store mgm Kevin/ and DM Don Matson Family Dollar allowed my store mgm Kevin @store5203 and the current GM to falsely fired me from my ASM based on false report to loss Prevention that I gave away a comforter to customer. The customer heard about the incident and gladly brought her original reciept to my mgm to show proof of purchase. Even with the proof that I did not give this $50 item away, nobody has offered an apology for thier mistake, a tranfer to another store or my job bk. Associates working for Family Dollar are not allowed to take any breaks or lunch breaks. I worked a 15 hr double shift with no brakes last Sunday. Something has to be done about this in justice. The store mgm Kevin told me he would be placing items in wrong place when I would close at nite basically seting me up to fail. When I tried to get a tranfer thats when I was set up. I have a wife who is terminally sic with chrones disease and is now homeless at the time. Im sure because of age discrimination and jealousy of my great customer service is what has cost me my job....But that doesnt make it right. Charlotte North Carolina

The family Dollar corporation has clearly railroaded me and nobody is trying to do anything about it but I have a wife and 3kids so I cant afford not to say nothing.  I was fired on the assumtion that I gave away a comforter but that is not true.  And even the comforter in question...the customer brought in proof of receipt.   Now me and my family are homless...I need a good lawyer.   If one is out there call (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Dollar-store-mgm-Kevin-and-DM-Don-Matson/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28205/Family-Dollar-store-mgm-Kevin-and-DM-Don-Matson-Family-Dollar-allowed-my-store-mgm-Kev-1050759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Dollar/ store mgm Kevin and DM Don Matson