Complaint Review: family dollar

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Dalia — Dallas Texas
family dollar
3230 falls dr Dallas, Texas USA

family dollar I went2the family dollar&purchased a cell phone&air time for$30.00 Net 10 got home was told i can't used that1 it has2 be the$50.00 plus tax$55.00got home the cell phone was making a noise so i went2 several family dollar stores until i funded1that had that cell phone went home can't get into the activecion&data so i ask4my money back the family dollar gave me back my money on the cell phone but Refused2 give me back my $55.00 on the air time at well of Net10 !!!! but money doesn't grows on Trees !!! Dallas Texas

I went 2 the family dollar &purchased a cell phone& air time$30.00 Net 10 got home & was told can't used that 1 that it hads2be a $50.00 one went home the cell phone was making a noises&won't turned off went 2 a couples family dollar stores funded went home can't get it 2used the data.so I asked4my money backed &went2 the family dollar but they refused 2 give me backed my money!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/family-dollar/Dallas-Texas-75211/family-dollar-I-went2the-family-dollaramppurchased-a-cell-phoneampair-time-for3000-1138618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on family dollar