Complaint Review: family dollar

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: jon — bethel Ohio United States of America
family dollar
plane st bethel ohio bethel, Ohio United States of America

family dollar no morals, no ethics, lack of training, ripoff artists bethel, Ohio

I was injured by family dollars manager Terri Stumph drink she spilled on the floor inside the stores door, she was not intending to clean it up that was obvious. I was injured in 4 different areas of my body, 2 places are still injured. I did everything my doctors, and family dollars insurance company {Sedgwick NC} told me to do and was offered a chance to settle. I sent in all bills, and payroll even had it notarized, I was contacted by Kathy the adjusor and offered less than my out of pocket expenses.

She told me to think about it and hung up in my face. I contacted the district manager of Bethels store Kathy and tried to find out why thier insurance company was ripping me off and she said it wasnt family dollars probem and she was busy and wasnt going to talk to me about it anymore. she also hung up in my face. Family Dollar has found a way to put something they are responsible for on someone elses plat it is still thie responsibility, i was hurt on thir property, by negligence of a poorly trained manager, but they refuse to take any responsibility for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/family-dollar/bethel-Ohio-45106/family-dollar-no-morals-no-ethics-lack-of-training-ripoff-artists-bethel-Ohio-1006637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on family dollar