barely

• Updated: Sun, December 29, 2013

• Reported By: Keith — Carol Stream Illinois
Family Molble
PO Box 629026 EL Dorado Hills , California USA

Family Molble Walmart Billed me for service on defective phone I had to ship back to them to replace. EL Dorado Hills California

I had to ship my defective cl phone to get replaced. I had to buy another cl phone to use while that one was being ship with T-Molbile,I kept my same cl#. I still had service on defective phone. My final bill is $67.72. I don,t think I should have to pay for service on a phone that I don't have use of.

If I owe something fine I'll pay,so I can move on,but not without at least this matter being looked into.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Molble/EL-Dorado-Hills-California-95762/Family-Molble-Walmart-Billed-me-for-service-on-defective-phone-I-had-to-ship-back-to-them-1111458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Molble