Complaint Review: Family Pool Fun

• Reported By: jprude — Wayne New Jersey United States of America
Family Pool Fun
316 W. Broadway / Box 150 Browns Valley, Minnesota United States of America

Family Pool Fun Did Not Complete Return as Promised Browns Valley , Minnesota

On May 19, 2012 I spoke to Jay Backer of Family Pool Fun who advised me that the Deluxe I/G Reel (12'-20') Base would work fine under my diving board.  I put it together and it did not work.  In fact I only attached half of the solar cover that I originally was going to install in that area and that still did not function properly.

When I spoke to you on the 19th you told me that you had a 60 day return policy.  Now I am being told there is restocking fee.  In addition I had to pay $45 to ship it back to you.  I have made half dozen attempts to speak with you by phone to resolve this issue.

I spoke to you once and you told me your daughter was graduating and you would get back to me and never did.   I hope
when your company gets these items in the next few days you will see that I am credited the full amount plus shipping.  I was eventually given a credit minus a 20% restocking fee for Jay Backer's error.  It is in dispute with credit card company right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Pool-Fun/Browns-Valley-Minnesota-/Family-Pool-Fun-Did-Not-Complete-Return-as-Promised-Browns-Valley-Minnesota-916459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Pool Fun