Complaint Review: FAMILY SAVERS CLUB

• Submitted: Tue, May 18, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: RICHARD — SPRINGFIELD Ohio United States of America
grove city, Utah United States of America

FAMILY SAVERS CLUB Their company is simply a scam and is charging my credit card. Im am not and have never agreed to being a member,or paying for a membership. Iwant off any list and I want my money back> grove city, Utah

I am  reporting on the Family savers club. I am a victim of this  computer/credit card SCAM. I have no idea of their services. I have never requested a membership with them nor agreed to pay for a membership or their services yet my credit card is being charged by them. I want them to take me off any phony club list and to stop charging my credit card. I do not wish to be a member I have never wanted to be a member and i do not want to pay to be a member. I also want to be refunded for the money already taken from my credit card without my authorization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAMILY-SAVERS-CLUB/grove-city-Utah-/FAMILY-SAVERS-CLUB-Their-company-is-simply-a-scam-and-is-charging-my-credit-card-Im-am-n-604518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAMILY SAVERS CLUB