Complaint Review: family solutions

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: B Y G — san jose California United States of America
family solutions

family solutions family solutions a national advocacy group BEWARE OF FAMILY SOLUTIONS Internet, Internet

Hello this is my story I came across a very serious situation I hired Family solutions a campany on the internet to help me with the paper work for my child custody case I am a mother of tree and had no employment and was starting school. They claimed that they were somewhat of a low income group and so I procided with the process of my case after a while I decided to cancel their services I called them and was told that I needed to send an e-mail to conform the cancellation of which I did and I even payed their cancellation fee, but i have come to find that im still being charged to this day a fee of $59 a month.

This is rediculous !!! why has no one tryed to stop these people? it makes me sad people like this are allowed to ripoff hardworking people or people in need. If they do not send back my money they will have legal issuse in their hands !! I have put a hold on their charges no more money from me and they better give back what they took including my information if they havent already sold it for idenity fraud and theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/family-solutions/internet/family-solutions-family-solutions-a-national-advocacy-group-BEWARE-OF-FAMILY-SOLUTIONS-In-883190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on family solutions