Complaint Review: family support payment center

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: alden — el dorado springs Missouri
family support payment center
P.O. BOX109002 Internet, Missouri United States of America

family support payment center F.S.P.C. IS RIPPING ME OFF Internet, Missouri

The family support payment center is ripping me off again. I have statement's up to 09/07/2012 that they have sent me. The one for 09/07/2012 states that I owe $5,134.95. Well for some reason they quit sending me statements so I thought I would check my balance on the arearrage.This is all in arrearage since 03/24/2010. Their now stating that I owe $7,668.31 as of 04/16/2013. Since I have been making $385.00 a month payment's I do not see how this figure's up. I figure it should be $2439.95. This is the third time I have had problem's with them tacking on money. I am begining to believe it is not accidentel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/family-support-payment-center/Internet-Missouri-65110/family-support-payment-center-FSPC-IS-RIPPING-ME-OFF-Internet-Missouri-1043533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on family support payment center