Complaint Review: familylink.co

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: unhappily scammed — danville California United States of America
familylink.co

familylink.co scam, rip-off, excessive charges , Internet

I tried the supposed 3 day free trial on familylink.com.  Credit card information is required before you start the 3 day FREE trial.  I determined in one day the information I needed was NOT available on this site.  I called their posted phone number - 888-518-2703 - to cancel.  I have now been billed for THREE MONTHS of membership @ $12.95/month I did not use.  Customer Service tells me there is no refund after 30 days.  I did not use this service for 30 days, or ever 3 days.  What a rip-off.  Don't know if I'll be charged again.

Customer Service tells me they have no record of my phone call,  how convenient.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/familylinkco/internet/familylinkco-scam-rip-off-excessive-charges-Internet-998755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on familylink.co