Complaint Review: familylink.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 17, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: familylinksucks — new york New York United States of America
familylink.com

familylink.com stole money from my account without my authorization!! Internet

This site is a complete scam! I thought I would be charged $3.95/month but they took $94.80 from my account without my permission!
They have no 'support' that I can tell, as I've emailed multiple times with no reply, and just sit on hold on their phone forever. I'm on disability and need this money to pay for my medication! How can they remove money from my account without my authorization? This site needs to get shut down for scamming honest Americans!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/familylinkcom/internet/familylinkcom-stole-money-from-my-account-without-my-authorization-Internet-632198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on familylink.com