Complaint Review: familyranchhorses.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: Amber — Dallas Texas U.S.A.
familyranchhorses.com
Godley, Texas United States of America

familyranchhorses.com Carol James, Horses For Sale, Horse Traders, Scam Artist Godley, Texas

I purchased a horse from Carol and Lacey. My gutt said not to purchase a horse from them because the horses was in mud and they looked bad. I was sicken to see all of those horses. I fell in love with a paint gelding and felt sorry for him. I purchased the horse and took it home. I look at the coggins test and it did not match. I called them and they said there wasn't anything I could do about it. I contacted the Texas Animal Heath Commision and sent them a report. I have also talked with other people who was took by them. Beware of them, they do not care about the horses. They only care about the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/familyranchhorsescom/Godley-Texas-/familyranchhorsescom-Carol-James-Horses-For-Sale-Horse-Traders-Scam-Artist-Godley-Tex-580338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on familyranchhorses.com