Complaint Review: FAMOUS | CREATIVE

FAMOUS | CREATIVE
414 S.Mill Ave Ste 219 Tempe, Arizona USA

FAMOUS | CREATIVE Raul R.Revilla THIEVES OF ARIZONA Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Comment: rebuttal

Warning! Warning! Warning! Please I'm trying to save you money, time,and headaches. Do not do business, with Famous Creative (Raul R. Revilla).

On April 24th 2012 Raul came into my store to design a menu. He asked for $275 up front. After I paid him, I tried to call him to see when the menu would be ready for pick up.

Every time there was a different story. It dragged until August 3rd 2012. I asked for a refund, but he only gave me a refund of $140. Of course, after so many aggrivating phone calls; stoppping by at his company. Leave hand wriiten letters in his mail box because there was no where to find him.

The numbers that are on his business card the (480) 968 6513 is a fax number. [continued below]....

..... His number (480) 226 4350 is always answered by someone different. I do have a copy of all the letters saved in my files.

I contacted my atterney and sent him a letter to request the remaining balance;Raul ignored the law. So this is the person who's scamming business in Arizona. I would love to see someone do something about it. I'd rather take the money and give it to charity. God Bless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FAMOUS-CREATIVE/Tempe-Arizona-8528/FAMOUS-CREATIVE-Raul-RRevilla-THIEVES-OF-ARIZONA-Tempe-Arizona-1091043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FAMOUS | CREATIVE

rebuttal

AUTHOR: kennyspeed - ()

Not sure why you had a problem I've used Famous for years for business cards and never had a problem . Raul always answered the phone when I called 480-26-4350 number