Complaint Review: famous poets.com aka famous poets society

• Submitted: Sat, December 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, December 07, 2002

• Reported By:humble Texas
famous poets.com aka famous poets society
po box 21 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 541-5352500
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

famous poets.com aka famous poets society ripoff fake Talent Oregon .. Thank you Rip-off Report

I just wanted to thank all of you for reporting this compnay. I was soo excited when i received their congrats letter in the mail today. I got on the net and some how found my way to this website. Must have been meant for me to read all ya'lls reports on this so called company. I am soo sorry for all of you who have lost money and your inspirations for writing poetry.

But in turn want to THANK YOU for stopping me from making the same mistake. I love writing poetry. I had a book of my own started and lost it. I was devistated. I never found my self made book and for awhile stopped writing. But seeing as how i love writing poems i didnt let that stop me. One day if it is meant to be hopefully i can be published. Once again thank you all soo much!!

Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2002 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/famous-poetscom-aka-famous-poets-society/Talent-Oregon-97540/famous-poetscom-aka-famous-poets-society-ripoff-fake-Talent-Oregon-Thank-you-Rip-off-R-37500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on famous poets.com aka famous poets society