Complaint Review: FANBOX

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: dave — Los Angeles California
FANBOX
113 West G Street Suite 510 San Diego,, California USA

FANBOX Since November 2012, I have paid you as agreed however I have not been able to take funds from,my account; so why should I have to drop funds into a black hole when I can not get a response to my complaint that your site does not work for me on FaceBook therefore I can not collect the complete points due to me and any monies sent to you is a waste to me. You have never given me an honest answer to my problems; and I am asking you to communicate that your site is U.S. mail fraud. San Diego, California

*Consumer Comment: That is how they make money - excuses

Since November 2012,  I  have paid for a subscription however I have not been able to take funds from,my account; so why should I have to drop funds into a black hole when I can not get a response to my complaint that their site does not work for me on FaceBook therefore I can not collect the complete points due to me and any monies sent to you is a waste to me.  You have never given me an honest answer to my problems; and I am asking you to communicate that this site is U.S. mail fraud as it is a site that promises an income which never happens after eight months money only money goes to their office with no return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FANBOX/San-Diego-California-92101/FANBOX-Since-November-2012-I-have-paid-you-as-agreed-however-I-have-not-been-able-to-1058774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FANBOX

That is how they make money - excuses

AUTHOR: Fanbox user - ()

I have been watching them and replying with them, the president Brian Woosley wrote  "Right now, you have done nothing to deserve any of the earnings you have made here - this is not some get rich quick scheme that allows you to cash out without putting something back into the community."

After reading I see you made an effort like several others did too and disappointed too. Brian Woosley also replied with "This is a business opportunity - not a free ATM."  and still more replies "As I said earlier, I am not sure why you would think that you would just be entitled to free money without putting in some kind of effort, but that is how the world works - even lottery winners have to buy the ticket." therefore being there gives me the idea, there shifting the idea of earnings, or charity, or gambling.

To make excuses for giving or not giving money.

1, They write: "... the time here helps" this _____ pre-choosen place, or can change to what you like, yet no real appliction or account to send it too, I only saw that they gave 1% to charity.

2. What money that is made goes to charity and not someone else.

3. They use the idea its a lottery and gambling.

4: Call it a business opportunity, is a charity, calls it a lottery - gambling.

Can make someone very confused about what is happening - Fanbox is not what they say it is.