Complaint Review: fanfire.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 31, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: Kiki — Canton Michigan United States of America

fanfire.com Did NOT send what was advertised...TWICE!! Internet, Internet

I attended the U2 360 Tour concert with my daughter and could not afford to buy her a concert jersey at that time, so I decided to get her one for a Christmas gift.  I searched online and found a cute shirt on fanfire.com that was advertised as having the concert symbols on the front and a listing of tour cities on the back.  I ordered it in plenty of time to receive it before Christmas.  3 days before Christmas I received it and it had none of the printing on the back, had 2 holes in it and ran much smaller than a size 'medium'.  I called fanfire.com and they apologized and said they would ship out the correct item with the printing on the back.  A week after Christmas I received the new shirt.....they sent the exact same thing, with no printing....at least no holes.  I called again....this time (after being transfered around) I was told that they don't really have the shirt that is advertised with the tour cities printed on the back.  They said they would be removing the item or correcting their website to reflect that.  However, several days later I checked and they are still advertising the shirt as having the tour cities printed on the back.  When I called the second time they did not apologize and said I have only 2 options, keep the shirt or return it.  I only hope I will actually receive a refund as I will be returning it.

I would never do business with this company again and want to warn anyone else who might consider purchasing from them.  You may NOT get what is advertised!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fanfirecom/internet/fanfirecom-Did-NOT-send-what-was-advertisedTWICE-Internet-Internet-816251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fanfire.com