Complaint Review: FANSCREENS.NET

• Submitted: Fri, September 27, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: rippedOff customer — miami Alabama
PO Box 310998 miami, Florida USA

FANSCREENS.NET Matt Jones Do not do business with FANSCREENS, or FS Marketing miami Florida

I signed an agreement with FS Marketing (FANSCREENS) for website development and paid 2,800 USD through my credit card as deposit. Only 3 days later I found out their off-shore office has closed down so I termintated my agreement but I have not been able to get my money back from them yet. It has been a month now.

They provided the poorest service for on-line marketing advice, which I am glad I did not take.

Do not do business with this company. The company's director ( Matt Jones) has sent me a threatening e-mail, I have filed many complaints against this company with Florida Attorney General, Federal Commission consumer agency as well as bbb.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FANSCREENSNET/miami-Florida-310998/FANSCREENSNET-Matt-Jones-Do-not-do-business-with-FANSCREENS-or-FS-Marketing-miami-Flori-1087812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FANSCREENS.NET