Complaint Review: fansedge.com

• Reported By: mag357 — Sebastian Florida
fansedge.com
Jacksonville, Florida USA

fansedge.com Shipping never on TIME !!! Jacksonville Florida

I ordered  items from this sorry company in October 2013. They promsied shipping  by  11-13-2013 or before. Well I made calls and  emails to them . The latest is a phone call at  noon today. Talked for a good 20 minutes and being put on hold. Ha. Finally told by rep. that item has been shipped. Oh really, let me have tracking number. She  could not locate one. O.K. if that is the answer, it wasn't shipped I stated. 2 hours later get a email from their FB page. Wants to know my problem. I explain it all and  15 minutes later get a e-mail stating when items are shipped I will get tracking number, WTF. Tell me 2 hours ago Rep said it was shipped, now you are saying when my package is shipped I will get tracking #. Then tell me, which Rep. is  lying and which one is telling the truth. I should have went to their Facebook page before ordering. They are the most lazy,  dishonest company in the good old USA. Do not buy from them ever !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fansedgecom/Jacksonville-Florida/fansedgecom-Shipping-never-on-TIME-Jacksonville-Florida-1099362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fansedge.com