Complaint Review: Farm Tek

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: teleman001 — Catawissa Pennsylvania
Farm Tek
1440 Field of Dreams Way Dyersville, Iowa USA

Farm Tek sold me cheap Chinese junk called snow fence and are refusing to refund the wasted $177.00 Dyersville Iowa

*Author of original report: They refunded

I purchased what was called "snow fence" from an Amazon.com merchant called Farm Tek in Oct 2013.

When I got it I thought it was rather thin junk and I probably wasted $177.00 but I put it up anyway thinking it would last as it was in fact called snow fence.

When I removed it yesterday I discovered it had torn in about 15 places rendering it useless. When I filed a claim for a refund from Farm Tek they blew me off stating they only do refunds / eschanges 30 days after a purchase and only if returned at my expence in the original packaging.

Fact it this garbage is worthless as snow fence and is made in China. I should have just sent it right back as soon as I saw where it was made.

Far as I can tell they are sticking their middle finger up at me saying "screw you dummy"!

I filed a complaint with Amazon.com who is pretty good with customer service so we'll see what happens. On the off chance I do get a full or at least a partial refund I will post an update here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farm-Tek/Dyersville-Iowa-52040/Farm-Tek-sold-me-cheap-Chinese-junk-called-snow-fence-and-are-refusing-to-refund-the-waste-1135384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farm Tek

They refunded

AUTHOR: teleman001 - ()

After initially stating I was out of luck Farm Tek did refund my money for the junk snow fence.  iam still out $52.00 for the shipping but at least they refunded the cost of the junk fence.