Complaint Review: farm to market broadband

• Submitted: Sun, April 27, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, April 27, 2014

• Reported By: doc — Cameron Texas
farm to market broadband
, Select State/Province USA

farm to market broadband Poor service or deceptive trade or...throttling Cameron Texas

I have been with Farm to Market for about 8 months, and once again the aggrevation becomes the subject. I have had numerous issues with my service slowing to a crawl or going out for 1-3 hours. I am paying for the upgraded package of 1/mps that is supposed to insure good video. This is not always the case as the best it gets w/o buffering is 380p. I have drop outs and slow speeds at least once per month with the excuse being that a tower is down, or upgrades or repairs are being made to the tower that I am on.

If this is on a weekend...too bad you get service when it comes back up, because tech support simply says they are working om it, and that it should be up shortly. This is an understandable issue now and again, but every month usually on a weekend or in the evening...here we go again. The people are very courtious, and I have tried to be patient also....but, enough!!! upgrade the equipment, call GOD and tell him to quit shaking the towers, or simply quit throttling the connection...whatever the case might be.

I pay for thirty days of service...this is what I should get...I also was not notified of a $3.00 increase in my bill that started three months ago, but will pay it if it will help you improve service. I still don't feel that I am getting 1/Meg-ps, but don't know how to verify it or disclaim it, so I am at your mercy. This is a great service considering the options, but I hope that ther is room for improvement

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/farm-to-market-broadband/Select-StateProvince/farm-to-market-broadband-Poor-service-or-deceptive-trade-orthrottling-Cameron-Texas-1142194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on farm to market broadband