Complaint Review: Farmers Furniture

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Bess — Chester South Carolina
Farmers Furniture
103 cestrain sqare Chester, South Carolina USA

Farmers Furniture They allowed my boyfriend to sign my name to my account without my permission Chester South Carolina

My boyfriend and I went in to Farmers Furniture to look at some furniture. I filled out a credit application and was approved. I then decided I didnt see anything that I wanted to purchase at that time. I left the store. The next day my boyfriend went to Farmers Furniture and picked out furniture and purchased it under my credit without my knowledge. I thought when the furniture arrived that he had gotten an account. At the time he was mentally ill. The manager allowed him to sign MY name on the contract. my boyfriend put $300 down on the furniture and we did not get a bill for 3 months. When the bill arrived, i saw that it was in my name and was very upset. I told him to call the store to come get the furniture. When he did, they wouldnt come pick it up. Thats when the harrassment started. I told them several times that I did not sign for it, but they said they were putting it against my credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Farmers-Furniture/Chester-South-Carolina-29706/Farmers-Furniture-They-allowed-my-boyfriend-to-sign-my-name-to-my-account-without-my-perm-1083102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Farmers Furniture