Complaint Review: farmers insurance group's office

• Submitted: Mon, December 30, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: nguyen ton — oklahoma city Oklahoma
farmers insurance group's office
nw 12 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

farmers insurance group's agency  fraud insurance policy oklahoma city oklahoma

*Author of original report: About Credit Collection Service

Fraud insurance policy,

Dec 30 2013, I get  a bill from Credit Collection Services . The bill's date 12/26/13, file # 05 0499 69386 . It asks me pay$66.87 past due to Farmers Insurance Group for the policy cancel date 09/23/2013. I call Farmers  and given the policy # 951006662  , and the agency ( issued the policy) phone # 405 757 2528 . I call that agency to talk to . First, I ask them their address ( and given it is at 7029 Nw 12 OK 73127- far away from my house OK 73139, if it's right address I don't know yet ! ) ; then I ask about the policy .They ask my name, the policy #  and my birthdate ( I didn't tell my birthdate ? ). When I tell them that I didn't know them and never come to them , how they issued that policy. They say they don't understand what I say.

I never buy any insurance from Farmers . About 3 years ago, there was one time I want to try to change my insurance so Icome to an Farmers agency near my house but the premium is too high so I didn't get it. I'm a Vietnamese so I assumethese con guys think they can make easy  money by look up in the public record and issue these fraud policies for hope 'these illiterate' people pay them. Farmers need to get rid off these con guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/farmers-insurance-groups-office-/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73127/farmers-insurance-groups-agencynbsp-fraud-insurance-policy-oklahoma-city-oklahoma-1111720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on farmers insurance group's office

About Credit Collection Service

AUTHOR: nguyen ton - ()

8:30 pm on 12/30/2013, I call Credit Collection Service again. This time , after I dispute the validity of the debt, and tell him

that a fraud policy because I never buy any insurance from Farmers. He asks me about the name (right),  my phone #

(wrong), my previous address ( wrong). He apologizes , explains maybe  they send the bill to wrong address  because some

guy has the same name Nguyen Ton and promises to remove the debt. This is ridiculous - how they get my address ? - but

anyhow this a good practice at CCS

I still wait and see what's next ?