Complaint Review: fast Loan advance america2

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: helen — hanover twp. Pennsylvania
fast Loan advance america2
Internet USA

fast Loan advance america2 i applied for a loan then they said it was denied and i would get my money back. after several phone calls each one said i had to send money to get mine back . they have $2800 of my money and have given me reload green card vouchers and also mctn number but then they only give half and i need to pay to have the money released to me. they have told me that the first person i have talked to committed fraud and was fired and i will receive my money but not without paying to get it back' nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Helen, there is no loan. The whole thing is a scam.

I applied for a loan and they called me on the phone and told me I had to send money to get it. As i sent the money I did not receive it. They informed me that i could not get the loan.

I had talked to a girl named Jessica and was assured that since i could not get the loan, they would refund my money to me. Every phone call said i had to send money to get it as the first one was for the first payment the next was for insurance.

They either don't answer the phone or they are not in due to sickness, but every time you talk to them they say i have to send money and it is their fault as jessica got fired and the company was reponsible for the fraud.

It is now to the point where they have given me reload greedot card numbers and but won't release the money without more money. They now told me that i send them money and they have given me a western union MCTN for part of it and i have to give them more money to get the rest as they will not release any money to them.

I told them I don't have no more money as they have taken all I have. They are suppose to send me $2,800 and more money to get it released. They also tell me that they have done everything to give me the money and get angry with me as i get with them.

Please help me get them to give me my money back as they have said the employee was a fraud and fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast-Loan-advance-america2/internet/fast-Loan-advance-america2-i-applied-for-a-loan-then-they-said-it-was-denied-and-i-would-1141458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast Loan advance america2

Helen, there is no loan. The whole thing is a scam.

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

There never was a loan. The entire set up is a scam. They keep asking for money until you catch on that there is no loan. Most people that fall for this scam don't end up sending in $2800.00 though.

Go to the FTC(dot)gov website and look under scams. You will see that this is called the Advance Fee Loan scam. File a report with the police. File a report with the Attorney General's office. I don't think it will help you get your money back but the police and the FTC will be able to tell you what steps to take next.

Please learn from this. Next time someone asks you to give money upfront to get a loan...just say no.