Complaint Review: fast card / Chillis

• Submitted: Fri, March 04, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 04, 2011

• Reported By: rayvere — modesto California United States of America
fast card / Chillis

fast card / Chillis i recieved A 25.00 gift card, its never been activated. so i tried to call the number on the card who refered me to brinker. A brinker rep then told me i neexed a receipt to activate it but i no long, Internet

I tried to activate a card that was given to me for my birthday. In November. I tried calling the number on the back but that number referred me to another number. Upon calling the other number I reached a rep who told me I needed a receipt to activate it. I don't have the receipt nor does the person who purchased it for me. Novo have a 25 dollar gift card I can't use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fast-card-Chillis/internet/fast-card-Chillis-i-recieved-A-2500-gift-card-its-never-been-activated-so-i-tried-to-702806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fast card / Chillis