Complaint Review: Fast Cash International

• Updated: Sat, January 21, 2012

• Reported By: Alissa — Alvaton Kentucky United States of America
Fast Cash International
Fast Cash International Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Fast Cash International Financial Crimes Division FRAUD - SCAMMERS- IDENTITY THEFT Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: scammers

I was at work Friday when I received a call from phone number 215-531-5065. It was a male with an Indian accent. This man told me that he was calling from the Financial Crimes Department and that we were speaking on a line that is tied directly into the courthouse. He said I was going to be arrested for an internet loan I took out and never repaid, and started to read me a list of criminal charges I was facing and started asking me if I've ever been in trouble or on parole.
     He said I must settle the matter immediately. He said if I went to court I would owe around $6000. but if I would give him my credit card number right now that he would see about dropping the charges and he would give me a discount and only charge me $400. instead... but I must pay now.
     I know I dont have any unpaid loan, and I also know that even if I did- that is not a criminal action. So, I started questioning him and the more questions I asked the madder and more frustrated he got... he was unable to clearly answer any questions.. he just kept telling me I was getting arrested and he was sending my file onto the courts.
     I informed him that I was going to contact the police and file a report, he hung up on me. I contacted my bank, because he had mu personal information like my birthdate and my social security number and my bank said no one has taken money from my accounts... but they did call the police saying they have seen alot of this type scam lately.
     Does anyone have any information about if they are actually using anyones social security number?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-Cash-International/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/Fast-Cash-International-Financial-Crimes-Division-FRAUD-SCAMMERS-IDENTITY-THEFT-Philade-826550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast Cash International

scammers

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Just tell them the next time they call to take a long walk off a short bridge into shark infested waters.  There is no such collection agency period.  And no court cases.  These idiots stole information through hacking and are as bad or even worse than Nigerian dating scammers.  No worries.