• Report: #1101933

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jess — Fort Worth Texas
Fast credit repair
2901 altemere dr Fort Worth, Texas USA

Fast credit repair RIP OFF AND SCAMMERS**** do not use Jeff and brandy!!! Fort Worth Texas

Please do not waste your time or your money on these people! Jeff took 300$ from me for a pre paid credit card I was to recieve in 2 wks a month later I recieve a call from the bank carrying the card they gave me a comp number told me I needed to apply my 300$ + additional fee of 49$ to get the card started, I went to Jeff and said why did I give you the 300 if I'm to still have to put it on the card he said he would take care of it first thing

it's been 4 months no credit card no calls from jeff when I call he says ill get your money to you tomorrow no problem!! Wwth! Who does this in a professional biz, the only one paying off debt and repairing their finacial hard times is Jeff at fast credit , and he does it by taking our naive butts money from is!!! Please don't use these people they need to be shut down!!! No good... Liars I'm no better off today than I was 11/3 yrs ago when I began!

Jeffs next door biz neighbor, js

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fast-credit-repair/Fort-Worth-Texas-76116/Fast-credit-repair-RIP-OFF-AND-SCAMMERS-do-not-use-Jeff-and-brandy-Fort-Worth-Texa-1101933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fast credit repair